Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well folks once again I have done the right thing by a person who was in need and now I am getting evicted from my home, A man who I thought was my friend actually was using drugs and I helped him to destroy my Life so that is the reason why I have been offline, My landlord was not sympathtic too my plight, I should have known better I should have known that he would take advvantage of my kindness of letting him store his stuff in the back yard and in my motorhome, as it is now I had to break into my own motorhome and had a nervous breakdown, This town doesn't care about honest people who wish to make a difference they would prefer too turn a deaf ear too my plight, Even though I have done many things to help this town. and Save lives but that is not good enough, If there is anyone in the world that could help me too get insurance and tags on my motorhome you can contact me at 3895 Marshall Avenue Eugene, Oregon 97402 A year ago this man was almost beat too death because of being an afro- american buthe got addicted too drugs, I did not realize he was using bad drugs he stole from me, after I gave him a place that he moved into without permission too stay in the back yard, I told him too get out and he refused too get out, Until my landlord just put an eviction notice in retailation and said he plans too sell the home that I have been in for 20 years. I am on disability ffrom working all my life,with major back problems Now I seem too be setting off on an adventure too be a snowbird after someone used my hospitality and compassion and it tears my heart out that it seems as if no one cares about their fellow man anymore,I was taken advantage of by a con artist even though I thought I was doing the right thing by taking in a guy who was brain injured by atttempted murder, I should have left him out in the cold but that was and will never be who I am. I wish
I had been not such a guible person to have everything taken from me. I still have faith that there is a reason for things that happen too us all God works in ways that makes us stronger. My friends I will be back soon with more happy news on my Blog for now I have to go pack, where ever I am going this town will never see me come back, for the lack of caring Thanks you who all read my Blog and we will keep on keeping on.. Lessons learned the hard way People change and Lie BUT the rest of the story? There are caring people out there,, I want to see and meet the nice ones whoes words are their bond, wish me luck and send money if you wish to help Thanks in advance,,,DEBBIE HOPE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a shame that this gal got booted out of her home. I did a little research and found out she was doing a geneology search for her roots.. somewhere in her past she told me something was wrong due to the fact of the censes reports from Brighton PA. 1910
and Henery Hope came from England.
had 3 kids, but there seems to be brick walls trying to establish a connection in England.You see I am associate of this wonderful person who has done so much for the town
It surely is a shame that someone couldn't help a person who came from a family of the original 13 colinies.Wouldn't you want to find your roots? Seems like all the stress has taken its toll on her.
she bears a uncanny resembelance to the Queen elizabeths family.
Maybe someone should look closer?
a friend in need is a friend indeed. A true friend...

its all o.k. ed ucation ciatation

PAN The horse on the Shawdow

The WINDS OF FATHER TIME

Isalnds afar in my dreams and my rockin roll fantasy

national parks and photo script

Crystal Ship Zorro

src="http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/flood/flood.xml&up_board_size=&up_lose_win=%7B%2214w%22%3A0%2C%2214l%22%3A0%2C%2221w%22%3A0%2C%2221l%22%3A0%2C%2228w%22%3A0%2C%2228l%22%3A0%7D&synd=open&w=320&h=237&title=__MSG_gTitle__&lang=all&country=ALL&border=%23ffffff%7C0px%2C1px+solid+%23004488%7C0px%2C1px+solid+%23005599%7C0px%2C1px+solid+%230077BB%7C0px%2C1px+solid+%230088CC&output=js">

Baby panda bear

AUZURE

ccryderzz 1969 reinvested 2008 virginia wolf wildlife protector

I am a person who believes the fragile ecosystems are being destroyed we need alternate energy.. Years ago people understood the using of the land.. the old wisdom from the groups that were here, the Incas the Aztec's the trading routes created for to help give people on earth the needed items, not for a bunch of people too make a bazillion dollars on.. the energy was here for the taking in an natural way, to co-exist with humankind to live to and to let other cultures live and thrive. No one believes that they are to grow up to be a slave to men only a small group of men. Why? what is the normal way? Not to be greedy there is enough to share.. with each other. Quit taking money from people who can't even afford to go to the dentist.. think back on the doctors who traded for eggs a chicken or a cow.. go back to the old days. Think read be happy and content. with living within your own means. ZZ
There was an error in this gadget

The blue birds are real

I sat on a river bank only to watch a bluebird take flight and chase the white bird and the eagle down to the rivers edge.
as I saw with my eyes the miracle of Gods grace on humankind. quote by ccryderzz
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

BLOGGER META

How many homeless are in Eugene Oregon

Followers

About Me

My photo
Roll with politics,justice and Truth my shield.Advocate for any citizen who needs my help. Polysci,Real Estate Law Appointed by "County Commissioners" Health Advisory: Dental clinic committee 1993 MLK press conference to open: "White Bird" Dental clinic 1992-2001 "Family" Pendleton's Marine Sergent (Air Force Base). (dad) Lobbyists Victims Assistance for Violent Crimes. Netherlands Uncle: producer t.v. Ventura Star Newspaper Editor Ventura,Scientist, Litton Engineer current technology developed for military.Alaska Oil pipeline technician. (Dad) Boing Boing his inventions wood working. contribution to society T.V. Nike for graphic design. Photography, Authors,medical laboratory technicians Radio Network executives; Art/science and herbalist gardens,animals the rain forest we need to protect